MISSING DOG- FRANKLIN

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MISSING DOG- FRANKLIN

Post by Admin on Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:54 pm

Date lost: March 14th 2013, last seen: 2487 n graham rd franklin in (Some say they have seen her in franklin near the blue doubles by kroner, Age: a range of 2-4, color: white/brindle, breed: mix (said to be pit and hound), gender: female, description: white with brindle on her back and over one ear and one eye, calm, very sweet, we'll mannered, responds to: xena (Zeena)
My dog xena is very calm she went missing with another dog of mine he thankfully has been found I am very worried about her though. When I bought her from someone off Craigslist as a puppy they said she was full pit but, it was clear as she got older she could possibly be part pit but she looks like a straight bird dog. She's really fast and her favorite hobby was to run, also she loved to have her picture taken and was very camera friendly, the camera loved her as well as she loved it. She does not like dog food AT ALL only ate it when she was starving, other than that she would hunt her food her favorite was rabbit. I'm confident she would survive out there in the world because of her love of hunting but I hate to think of her in the rain and such I dread that she will be hit by a car because for some reason she liked to go at the headlights like a deer, she's crazy.
If anyone has seen her or knows anything of her whereabouts I ask that you please call text or email
317-835-nine seven 0 seven.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://animalrecovery.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top